1. Chakra frequencies presentedherein are the result of extensive testing of various frequencies for each chakra by Rick Ireton, Jan Spiller, and friends. The associated math is provided as supplemental information.
2. Participantswere provided with a technique for being able to “feel” subtle energies from each chakra with their hands while in the presence of specific frequencies.
3. Chakra activation is due to a phenomenon known as harmonic resonance. See 2 Minute Spirit Test
4. Frequencies in the chakra system can be precisely measured in Hz and seen as colors within the color spectrum.
5. Chakra frequencies present within the human chakra system illustrates an engineered system of designed, by a master creator.
6. Frequencies within the chakra parings are designed to naturally work together and with the heart chakra.
7. The upper and lower chakra system is energetically designed to operate in perfect harmony.
8. The Chakra System is an ascending and descending scale of frequency we can see as a spectrum of color, beginning with the red root chakra and ascending to the violet crown chakra, then descending from the crown chakra to the root chakra, then repeat.
9. While there are 9 measurable chakras, only 7 of them beat. The upper and lower heart chakras are designed to receive frequency from the upper and lower chakras, process the information and then express a measured response from the center heart chakra.
10. Chakras are alternately Yang and Yin energy beginning with the root chakra
11. Chakra frequencies can be identified by a variety of testing including muscle testing.
12. Toning the chakras through frequency emersion may be a useful way to heal organs, maintain and grow vital energy throughout the energy body.